What's crazier...my bun, me, or my mismatching ponytail holder?!?
Voting

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Graduation and more.

Yay tomarrow night is graduation. Next year I'll be in 7th grade I'm so excited!!
The only thing I'm not looking forward to is math and language!! When I get
braces this June I'm going to get turquoise and lime green. I'm going to miss
Krissa Ornelas when she goes to Texas!! I think it would be so much fun to go
to New York. If I went I would definitely want to see the Empire State Building!
Oh, and I can't forget shopping!!!!!:-)
Adios

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget swimming!!!!! lol I just can't believe its summer!!!! It went by really fast. Good job last night, you did great. Anyway, your blog looks really nice!!!! I love the color your going to get on your braces. Well, love ya girl!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete