What's crazier...my bun, me, or my mismatching ponytail holder?!?
Voting

Monday, November 22, 2010

My Braces and Thanksgiving:)

Guess what?!?! I have my braces!!:)I got them on Tuesday! They don't hurt anymore:). I got blue and lime green:). Thanksgiving is on Thursday the 25th. I'm going to my grandma and grandpa's house for Thanksgiving. We will eat and hang out:) Then at night we will play games. It's a lot of fun!! I'm going to my grandma's house tomorrow to help decorate the Thanksgiving table. I'm really excited!! It's always fun to help my mom cook for Thanksgiving while listening to Odyssey:). Everyone (well women) cooks something for Thanksgiving. Anyway, I'll put pictures up of my braces.....and later I will put pictures of us at my grandma and grandpa's house for Thanksgiving:) Happy early Thanksgiving haha. Btw let me know how everyone's thanksgiving went:). Well, adios. ********Emma**********

No comments:

Post a Comment