What's crazier...my bun, me, or my mismatching ponytail holder?!?
Voting

Monday, April 11, 2011

Messiah: GBFPC's Awesome Easter Play

Our church is doing it's annual Easter play, Messiah, again this year. This is an incredibly moving dramatization of the life of Jesus Christ which portrays his birth, ministry,death, and resurrection. This year I'm playing the part of a lame girl who is carried in on a cot and then healed. I also get to be in the freeze scenes. The dates are: 4-22-11 at 7:30 a.m.; 4-23-11 at 6:00 p.m.; 4-24-11 at 10:00 a.m. Admission is free, so bring as many people as you can to First Pentecostal Church, 1418 West Columbus St. Bakersfield. More information is available at our church website, www.gbfpc.org. (Or you can leave me a comment and I'll answer your questions right here:)) Well, adios! ***Emmerz***

No comments:

Post a Comment