What's crazier...my bun, me, or my mismatching ponytail holder?!?
Voting

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Headgear

I got my headgear yesterday. Ugh! One upper molar on each side of my mouth is now adorned in a big silver bracket. The brackets each have a tunnel-like thing sticking out, into which the headgear fits. It was difficult to fall asleep wearing this contraption, and I woke up at 5:30 this morning in a lot of pain. Mom gave me Advil and I fell back asleep. I'm happy to be getting braces but I wish I could skip this part. My orthodontist said I have to go back in October to see how the headgear is doing and, possibly, get my braces on:}

By the way, my sleepover went really well. Kelli conked out, but Priscila and I stayed up until 2 a.m., at which time my mother said ENOUGH. We swam a lot, ate pizza and hot cheetos and cookies and funyons and.....the rest is a secret:)

Pray for my Dad, please.....in a couple of weeks he is having major surgery on his back. It will be in Los Angeles and will take about four hours. His recovery will take about three months. We'll be in L.A. with him for almost a week. Well, adios:)

No comments:

Post a Comment