What's crazier...my bun, me, or my mismatching ponytail holder?!?
Voting

Monday, August 2, 2010

The Beach

We went to the beach a couple of days ago on a Friday. We had a great time even though it was only overnight. When we got back the next day I had a stupid cold(and still do):(. I'm feeling a little bit better. From the pain-in-the-neck department......the bracket for my headgear FELL OFF OF MY TOOTH on Saturday night. Frustration! Getting it put back on tomorrow afternoon. And, yes, I have been eating only the things the orthodontist allows, which is not making me too happy. The jelly beans are still whispering my name every day, but I'm strong. I can take it! j/k.

We're going to Catalina this Saturday (on the ferry, NOT on my dad's boat). I'd go on the boat, but my Mom says NO WAY. The ferry is still fun, though....we might see a lot of dolphins, hopefully. One of these days I'm going to talk my mom into letting me go on the Catalina zipline that takes over two hours to do. (Note from mom: "one of these days" translates to "when you're 18") My interpretation is a little different: any day now. LOL! It's not a regular zipline....it starts way up the mountain and you're basically up in the air like an eagle with a safety belt on. Cool, huh?
Well, adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment