What's crazier...my bun, me, or my mismatching ponytail holder?!?
Voting

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!!!!:)

It's 2011!! Thank God for a new year to serve Him!! Our conference(2:38) was a HUGE success!:) It was a spectacular conference! I think it's awesome that it is already 2011! I have a dumb, stupid, and obnoxious cold!! I hate when that happens! My bff(Aubreanna) spent the night for a few days:) We had a blast!!! Last night we went to Delaina's and Danny's house. We made delicious tamales!! It was so much fun!! We had a good time felloswshipping with them! My mom, Lauren(my cousin), and I went home after we made the tamales. We had to get Apples to Apples(which is a game). After that we went back to Delaina's and Danny's house. Oh, of course Mr. Philip Portillo(Lauren's husband) won! It was a blast! Anyway, hope you liked the pictures of us making tamales!:) Well, adios!!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment