What's crazier...my bun, me, or my mismatching ponytail holder?!?
Voting

Monday, January 17, 2011

Trent's Birthday!!!:)

Happy late birthday to one of my favorite little boys!! Trent is now five years old.....WOW, where has all the times gone?!?! Anyway, we went to Claim Jumpers for Trent's birthday:) Omw we had BLAST!!!:) On our way back home Sarah just conked out! Bianca stayed awake the whole time!!! It was so funny! She's hilarious!!! She is Trent's little sister and she's two. To be only two years old she sure is smart!!!!! If you tell her she's beautiful she'll most likely look at you and say, "actually I'm georgeous!" It is sooo funny!!

Btw, I'm very very proud of my mom who is going to CSUB! She is working on a Bachelors degree and teaching credential! Hope you enjoy the pictures of all of us!! Well, adios!!:) ~~~~~Emma~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment