What's crazier...my bun, me, or my mismatching ponytail holder?!?
Voting

Thursday, June 10, 2010

My Birthday Is This Month:)

My birthday is on the 29th of this month. I'm so excited that I'll be 12:). Only 19 more days to go. I'm always so eager to find out what I got,even though I love being surprised. To make me even more eager to find out what I got, they'll say I can't wait to see you open your gifts. I always have a swimming party because I love to swim!!!! I love having a birthday party!!! I wish it was here already!!:)I will be in junior high:) Well Adios.

1 comment:

  1. Slow down, lovebug! I'm not quite as excited as you are about this whole junior high thing, but as long as you stay sweet and continue to be my best buddy and shopping/swimming partner, I guess I can deal with it. I love you......Mom

    ReplyDelete