What's crazier...my bun, me, or my mismatching ponytail holder?!?
Voting

Sunday, June 27, 2010

We Just Got back From The Beach

Well, I just got back from the beach. All of us had a really spectacular time. My dad is still in Peru but he will be back tomorrow. I can't wait! I also can't wait for my birthday this Tuesday. Savannah U. got to go to the beach with me after all and we had a blast shopping, eating out, going to the Melodrama, and hanging out in Cayucos. Unfortunately, we stepped in some kind of oil spill and had a total mess on our feet and flip-flops that took forever to clean. Ugh! By day six I was ready to come home, even though I was having a great time. Sometime in July I have to get two teeth pulled, so I can get braces. I'm looking forward to the braces, but not to the yanking out of my teeth. I'm scared it's going to HURT like a dog, haha. I got an early birthday gift because my mom accidentally let the cat out of the bag.......poor mom......she was disappointed, but it was SO funny. I'm a really good guesser when it comes to gifts. I have to go now because I have a lot of unpacking to do, and my stomach is reminding me I haven't had dinner yet! More later......

No comments:

Post a Comment