What's crazier...my bun, me, or my mismatching ponytail holder?!?
Voting

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My Birthday Was Yesterday

My birthday was yesterday:) I had a swimming party at my house and now I'm 12 :) I got a lot of cool stuff!!! I'm listening to a hilarious odyssey, it's called 'A' Is for Attitude. I feel so bad for my dad because today he has to get a discogram. I had a really great time at the beach. Savannah U. and I played in the water at the beach. IT WAS SO COLD!!!:) That was a few days ago. At my birthday party yesterday Bianca and little Trent were so funny and cute. My dad got home from Peru a couple of days ago.:):):) YAY!!!! He took pictures that would blow your mind. They would put you to shame!! Their houses are little shacks. There was one picture of my dad with a monkey on his back:).It was so cute and funny!!!!:):) Anyway, that's all for now. Adios:)

No comments:

Post a Comment