What's crazier...my bun, me, or my mismatching ponytail holder?!?
Voting

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Banana Split Party:)

Last night was so much fun!!!:) We had a banana split party. Little Trent and Bianca were hilarious!!:) Omw all of us had an awesome time. Before the party Roman downloaded games and the fat booth on my iPhone. Haha thanks Roman!! I didn't know how to do it, but he just whizzed through it like it was nothing. Josiah was walking last night; it was adorable!!!:)Today is his first birthday party.....happy birthday Siah!!:) Bianca calls him Siah. It's so funny and cute. Priscilla Armas is having a bridal shower, too. Then after all that at night my aunt Rebecca(Eppy) is having a birtday party......happy birthday Eppy:) School is starting in 3 days:(:( Well that's all for now:) Adios:).

No comments:

Post a Comment