What's crazier...my bun, me, or my mismatching ponytail holder?!?
Voting

Monday, August 9, 2010

Our Trip To Catalina

We went to Catalina on the ferry:)(which is a boat, not on my dad's boat haha). It was just my dad, mom, Roman, and me. We had a BLAST!!!!!! We were looking at condos to buy for a vacation home:). (Plus looking at their HUGE zipline). We had a nice lunch then rented a golf cart to go around the whole island. The golf cart said you have to be 25 years old to drive it...... talk about DUMB!!! Anyway, on the way back my cousin Roman fell asleep on the ferry. My mom had a hair scrunchy so I took it and made a ponytail on the side of his head, which was HARD because he has short hair!!:) He woke up and didn't know about the scrunchy. We were standing in line and this woman gave him the weirdest look haha:). I almost lost it, but I held it in:). When we got off the boat we were on our way to the bathroom, when he rubbed his head he laughed and threw it at me:). After that we went home:).....Btw yesterday was church and it was AWESOME!!!:) I will put some picures up of us on Catalina:). Well, adios;).

No comments:

Post a Comment